Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why this blog?

Inspired by all the recent support and coverage the Philippine Football team, more fondly called the Azkals, has received, I decided to finally do what I’ve always said I’d do.  Start a blog about this beautiful game that has captured the adoration and devotion of fans from different countries in the world.

I’ve always been a football fan.  I love the game, the passion it inspires and the feeling you get right before a match kicks off.  But this blog won’t be about all the technicalities and statistics, I leave that bit to the experts.  This will be about anything and everything about football… its players, its history…well, anything that catches my fancy.

I hope people will find the topics I’ve chosen entertaining and informative… I hope to keep it light and an enjoyable read.

I’m quite new in the blogosphere, so please forgive my non-existent IT knowledge (I’ll try to find out how customize the design background and fix those html?? errors I’ve encountered on my earlier posts)

If you like what I write, show your love by following my blog or if that’s to much effort for you, you can click the LIKE button on my Facebook page and get updates on my daily (I hope) blog posts.  Do spread the word and suggest to your friends. J

No comments:

Post a Comment